Post by Jamie-Munster on Dec 2, 2012 16:59:18 GMT -5
* MINIMUM/LIMITATIONS FOR POSTING: All I ask in regards to this is that you make an attempt for at least 150 words. In comparison to the typical count this is actually rather low. This rule is here to make sure that there is always something for your fellow role player to work with! Also please write, ONLY in 3rd person. Thank you!
* BEING IN CHARACTER: All I have to say about this is, if you tryout for a role or a certain personality trait, make sure you keep in character. Unless of course you’re in the alternate reality, then you can be who you want to be!
* GRAMMAR USAGE!!! : This one is self-explanatory, make proper sentences and don’t use text talk in a post, that’s all I ask.
* DETAILS: When you post, it’d be best if you included details, like, a direction you’re walking in, or something along the lines of literature you’d find in a book. You do not have to live up to the standards of others, just give it your best and you’ll be fine.
* POSTING DEADLINES: On average you should be able to shovel out at least 1 post a week. If you have an idea that you may be gone just take it up with the admin. If something happens and you have no way of letting someone know, you can explain when you come back to us!
* MEMBER RESPECT: Be nice to every member, if a conflict is started then you must see an Administrator or a Moderator about this, because if there is a good relationship among members then the Role-playing will become less stressful and everyone can post knowing that they won’t be discriminated for it. Don’t talk about other people’s faults or flaws, because everyone has them. Just encourage people and give them advice when they require it. Have fun; just don’t push it.
* CHARACTER TRYOUTS: In the application section just fill out the required information as it is requested. Once accepted you may begin role playing!
* OVERLOAD/STRESS: If you are every caving into peer pressure, having a stressful time in your life, or just can’t keep up and maybe just have a writer’s block, then you’re welcome to leave it in the absence section or discuss it with an Admin. Just make sure someone knows before you leave. If you go 3 weeks without stopping in and no word of absence your account will be deleted.
*ICON/SIGNATURE: Your signature should be no bigger than 500 X 300 and your icon should not be any bigger then 100 X 200! :] Any size smaller then the ones listed are fine!
* AMENDMENTS: The rules may change as time goes on so check back often!